About Me

My photo
This is my 6th year teaching! I am a Michigan native and moved down to North Carolina to have my dream classroom!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Special Notice

From our dear P.E. teacher, 


 
To the wonderful parents of Lake Myra Elementary, it is will bittersweet feelings that I let each of you know that I will be leaving Lake Myra Elementary School. I have considered it an honor to be your child's PE teacher and be a part of such a wonderful school for almost 4 years.  This was not an easy decision for me to make and I thank you for all that you've done to make my career here one that I will always remember fondly.  I will miss everyone very much and I will miss seeing your faces in the afternoon carpool line.  My last working day will be Wednesday, February 13, 2013.  I do hope to see you in the future as I do plan to visit and hopefully sub on occassion.  Thank you all again and I wish you all only the best!
 
Sincerely,
Joanna Farriss
Physical Education Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment