About Me

My photo
This is my 6th year teaching! I am a Michigan native and moved down to North Carolina to have my dream classroom!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Photos from the year September-November

The first quater my Ipad was not connecting and sending pictures to my blog. I started taking them with my phone which was more of a challenge. Today, I figured it out how to send photos to blogger via Ipad--and it finally worked! This means you will be able to see more photos of your children at work! Yay! Below are a various photos from the year. I will start taking photos that will have more understanding and connection to what your child is doing in class. We are learning about weather at the moment, and the last few photos are your children playing with their parachutes! I believe one child told me that this was her favorite day in 2nd grade! Gotta love science! 




No comments:

Post a Comment