About Me

My photo
This is my 6th year teaching! I am a Michigan native and moved down to North Carolina to have my dream classroom!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Items in Need

Hi 2nd Grade Families!  I hope everyone made it safely home on Friday. The weather says it is suppose to be 70 on Tuesday and Wednesday! This is why I love North Carolina. 

Our class needs the following items:

A Jar: 
Glass or plastic
Must have a lid
Big or small

We also need Kleenex (aka facial tissues)

Clorox wipes too!

That is all! 

We are learning about coins for another week. The best thing you can do for your child is pull out some coins and keep practicing. I also sent home flash cards with them before track out. We will practice at school but it should also be practiced at home too!

No comments:

Post a Comment