About Me

My photo
This is my 6th year teaching! I am a Michigan native and moved down to North Carolina to have my dream classroom!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Researching Weather

Here are a few pictures to what we have been researching! 

Below is a few pictures of our class constructing our parachute men! We learned that when air is trapped in the parachute it slows down the man when he falls. 

We also did an experiment with compressed and decompressed air. Our question was: What happens when I push air into a smaller space? We used two syringes and a plastic tube in partners. 
The third experiment was using a cloud guide to help us identify clouds.  We learned about three types of clouds and researched information using our schema, videos and articles. We even went outside to investigate, but to our dismay it was a cloudless day. 

I hope you enjoyed your time with your family this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment