About Me

My photo
This is my 6th year teaching! I am a Michigan native and moved down to North Carolina to have my dream classroom!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

IMPORTANT-Schedule changes

Message from Dr. Argent:

Parents of Lake Myra Students:

After reviewing instructional hours for students and transportation needs for the district, The Wake County Public School System has decided to cancel the make-up day scheduled for Saturday, March 29. Instead, the YR Early Release day on Friday, March 28 will be extended to a full day of instruction. Once again, there will be no school on Saturday March 29th.  Furthermore, school on Friday March 28th will last from 9:15 to 3:45, normal school hours. 

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,



Dr. Jim Argent

Principal, Lake Myra Elementary School





Message from me!

We have changed the classroom celebration of board games and snacks to Friday, March 28th. Please have your child bring in a blanket, snack and board game. Just a reminder, we have a full day on Friday and do not have Saturday school on March 29th.  


No comments:

Post a Comment