About Me

My photo
This is my 6th year teaching! I am a Michigan native and moved down to North Carolina to have my dream classroom!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

I hope everyone enjoyed their snow days...again! 

Many parents have emailed me about Valentines day, and I apologize for not getting this information out sooner. I think I enjoyed the snow days too much. 

Please send in 23 blank Valentines with your child's name on it. I think it will be so much easier to pass them out and much quicker too. If we have school tomorrow (Saturday) then bring them then, or we will celebrate on Monday. 

I will also send a notice home to reschedule conferences that were missed because of the snow days, the other conferences schedule are still in effect. 

Thanks for your patience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment