About Me

My photo
This is my 6th year teaching! I am a Michigan native and moved down to North Carolina to have my dream classroom!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Quarter 2 Week 9


This week:

Case 21 testing Reading & Math. Make sure your child has a great breakfast and gets to bed early.

Friday: We will be wearing our adorable pajamas, drinking hot chocolate as we watch the Polar Express. A paper asking if you would like your child to opt-out will be sent home this week. 

If you would feel inclined to help me purchase the ingredients for the crock pot hot chocolate, here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
6 cups milk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups chocolate chips (depends on your liking…dark, white or milk chocolate. Any kind works!)
2 bags of marshmellows

Look who discovered frost!

On Friday, we went on a text feature scavenger hunt! 









No comments:

Post a Comment