About Me

My photo
This is my 6th year teaching! I am a Michigan native and moved down to North Carolina to have my dream classroom!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Characters and Weather!

This week we really focused deeply on major events and how our character's reacted. We also explored what air is, and how what we could do with it. Our essential question was: How does air interact with objects? They received a plastic baggie with a feather, stryofoam ball, straws and a balloon. They went crazy for the balloons! They did an excellent, 2nd grade job on documenting their observations! In their science notebooks, they will always record:
 Q stands for question
 P stands for prediction
O stands for observation
 B.E. stands for before experiment question. I asked, "What do you think air is?"

Below is a mixture of pictures from this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment